Arkansas vs. BYU: Week 3 College Football Showdown – Predictions and Odds 

by: Yatriinfo.com

Quarterback Showdown 

KJ Jefferson and Kedon Slovis lead their respective teams in this rematch, promising an exciting battle of quarterbacks. 

Jefferson's Stellar Start 

With a 74% passing rate and five touchdowns in two games, KJ Jefferson is on fire, driving Arkansas to impressive victories. 

BYU's Big 12 Bid 

BYU aims to make a statement for the Big 12, showcasing their skills after joining the conference in a recent realignment. 

Power Index Predictions 

The College Football Power Index favors Arkansas with a 79.2% chance to win, while BYU holds a 20.8% shot at an upset. 

Point Spread 

Oddsmakers set the stage with a 7.5-point spread, indicating a potentially close and thrilling game. 

Total Points 

The over/under is set at 47.5 points, suggesting a moderately high-scoring affair. 

Team Projections 

The Power Index predicts Arkansas as the 36th-ranked team, while BYU faces challenges, ranking lower among Big 12 teams. 

Game Details 

Mark your calendar for Saturday, September 16th, at 6:30 p.m. CT / 5:30 p.m. MT, with live coverage on ESPN2. 

Florida State vs. Boston College: Week 3 Football Clash