Florida State vs. Boston College: Week 3 College Football Showdown 

by: Yatriinfo.com

Statement Victory 

Florida State's impressive win over LSU has made them ACC title contenders and potential College Football Playoff participants. 

Explosive Offense 

The Seminoles' offense, led by QB Jordan Travis and deep threat Keon Coleman, has been on fire, averaging 524 yards per game. 

BC's Struggles 

Boston College's head coach Jeff Hafley faces challenges as the team seeks to recover from an overtime loss to Northern Illinois and a close win against Holy Cross. 

Computer Predictions 

The College Football Power Index predicts a 96.7% chance of a Florida State win and a slim 3.3% chance for Boston College. 

Massive Point Spread 

Florida State enters the game as substantial 27.5 point favorites, as per SI Sportsbook. 

High-Scoring Projection 

The total over/under is set at 54.5 points, suggesting an expected high-scoring affair. 

Florida State's Dominance 

FPI ranks Florida State at No. 5 nationally, projecting a 23.0 point edge against average opponents on a neutral field. 

BC's Challenge 

Boston College is rated as the No. 101 team in the country, with a forecasted 9.3-point disadvantage against average opponents. 

Oklahoma vs. Tulsa: College Football Week 3 Predictions