Oklahoma vs. Tulsa Clash: College Football Week 3 Predictions and Odds 

by: Yatriinfo.com

Dominant Sooners Defense 

Oklahoma's defense, under Brent Venables in Year 2, has been stellar, allowing just 5.5 points per game in their first two weeks. 

High-Powered Offense 

Sooners quarterback Dillon Gabriel ranks 5th in the nation in passer rating with six touchdowns and no interceptions, showcasing an impressive start. 

Tulsa's Running Game 

Tulsa poses a challenge with a formidable running game, featuring three backs with over 100 yards in the first two games of the season. 

Computer Predictions 

The College Football Power Index gives Oklahoma a commanding 96.4 percent chance of winning, while Tulsa has a 3.6 percent chance to pull off an upset. 

Point Spread 

Oklahoma enters the game as substantial 28.5 point favorites, according to SI Sportsbook. 

Over/Under 

The over/under for the game is set at 59.5 points, indicating potential for an exciting offensive showdown.

Team Rankings 

FPI ranks Oklahoma as the 9th best team in the nation, projecting them to be 21.3 points better than an average opponent with a 27.5 percent chance of making the College Football Playoff. 

Tulsa's Prospects 

FPI places Tulsa at 98th nationally, projecting a scoring margin of minus-8.8 points against an average team and a 37.6 percent chance of playing in a bowl game. 

Houston Texans Announce Three New Captains for 2023 Season